Monday 25 September 2017

COLIN CURTIS PRESENTS THE SOUL CONNECTION SHOW NEW INDEPENDENTS SOUL & GOSPEL 15 SEPTEMBER 2017



PLAYLIST

Now It's Time Karen Bryant Hungry 4 U Brian McKnight I Chose You (Radio Edit) Daisy Hicks Negative Pleasures Robb Scott Winter Love Robb Scott Neptune Atmosphere (You Didn't Feel My Love) Robb Scott Start Over - Rob Hardt Musiq Soulchild Celebrate Isaac Sinclair Life Alise King Add To Me Ledisi Crush On You Audiosourcelive Everything I Want In My Lady Will Downing You're My One And Only Gary L Wyatt Be Happy Audiosourcelive Love Like This Isaac Sinclair Talk about it (feat rayon nelson) Zoe and Zara Sometimes Faye Moffett Day One Terry Harris Dance the Night Away (feat. Gwendolyn Collins) Bléz Dessert Zoe and Zara The World That We Live in (feat. Sugaray Rayford) Sugaray Rayford All I Need Is Love Tim Bowman In Love With You Audiosourcelive Out Here Shai Soul-Wright Where Did the Love Go Faye Moffett Your Love master version Bey Bright Runaway Maimouna Youssef & Dj Dummy Pressure Chantè Moore For You (Original Mix) LeNora Jaye My Better Side Kim Tibbs I'm Feeling The Love Will Downing Never Give Up RJ Benjamin Speak to Me Sam Moore Since You've Been Gone Will Downing Luv You Like Gwendolyn Collins I'm In Love (Original) The L.O.V.E Project Ft Shaun Williams The World Is A Family Louis Vega ftg Josh Milan Force Of Life (Original Mix) LeNora Jaye I Just Wanna Say Thank You Will Downing Stay Righteous (feat. Kayla, Tayi Shai Soul-Wright Takuma - Simon Grey feat Alana That´s My Lady Berlin Master Cool Million Feat Gregers

No comments:

Post a Comment